Sunday, November 8, 2009

Allison "BCHS 2010 SR."





We just photographed Allison last week for her senior portrait session, and had so much fun working with her! I can tell you one thing, we sure do have some of the best lookin' girls around right here in Boyd County. Isn't she absolutely beautiful,and that smile of her's just lights up the room. Until recently when she was here for Homecoming pictures I hadn't seen her for a while and it's hard to believe that she is a S-E-N-I-O-R now! I can remember when we photographed her older brother Travis for his senior portraits. Becky had us to photograph Adam & Allison along with Travis in a couple of poses. And seems like Allison might have been in elementary school or maybe at the middle school, but anyway she has definitely grown up since then & changed so much!!! I absolutely loved all of her shoes that she brought in to wear with all of her different outfits. Were those red heels KILLER or what?!?! Also the little black & white plaid heels were so fun too, as you might have guessed I am a shoe-A-holic!!! I think that is something that my Mamaw instilled in me, she always loved shoes too. She would find a pair that she liked and buy it in every color that they made in that particular style. I may never have anything to wear, but I always have a closet full of shoes. The only thing is now comfort seems to play such an important roll these days, but that still doesn't keep me from lovin' all the cute styles that the senior girls bring in. I would still wear some of these if I could only look half as cute as Allison does in everything she puts on!!!( But I probably couldn't even stand up in them, let alone walk.... LOL!!!!) Well I thought her outside poses with the dog tured out grrrreaAAAat!!! And I was taken back to a funny thing that happened when we did her older brothers senior session. At the time Travis had a big Golden Retriever or that type of a dog, and we have a great big pond here at the studio. So I'll let you guess what happened.......yes you guessed it. Luckily, they live right up at the top of Marsh Hill Drive so Adam walked the soaking wet dog home since Becky wouldn't let him ride back home in their car. I think Allison was one of the last sessions who were able to take advantage of the beautiful fall colors. Also the sweater she wore looked fabulous against the brilliantly colored leaves. Well I hope that everyone enjoys the little sneak peak of Allison's session..... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment