Thursday, November 12, 2009

Austin "BCHS 2010 Sr."







Last week Austin came in for his senior portrait session, and we had such a good time during his session!! He was just super easy to work with and was just so nice & helpful the whole time he was here. I think we have photographed him many times over the years,ever since he was in JFL football or little league baseball. But the senior portrait session is quite a bit different from all of those sports type pictures and for dances like Homecomings & Proms. We actually get to spend so much more time one & one and get the chance to have a little bit more fun! Austin brought in his motorcross/dirtbike with him & I don't know who enjoyed that more.....I think Bill probably did! LOL!!! I know as they were unloading the bike Bill was really taking such an active part in helping Austin & he even suggested they bring the bike inside the studio. That was definitely a FIRST!! I think Austin said the battery was run down and they weren't able to get it started but that didn't stop Bill from tryin anway.....I think it brought back so many good memories for Bill of all of his days of dirtbike ridin' in the strip mines and all over Boyd & Carter Co. Well I think Austin has sooOOOo many really good images, I especially loved the one in the white & navy striped shirt. I think that was the very first pose Bill took of him too, and normally it takes several minutes before people begin to losen up & feel comfortable. But I guess Austin has been around us to know us a little bit and he was ready right from the start. I also loved his famous "WHITLOCK SQUATTY-KNEELY" poses, the one in the t-shirt plus the one with his dirtbike. This is just a pose that I have given that name to and most everybody that comes here is asked to do it. So everybody better practice that pose, and if for some reason I forget and don't ask you to do it, just remind me! LOL!!! It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl wearing stilletto heels..... I know that Austin and Zack were leaving going to EKU right after his session and I hope we didn't make them too late getting there. Also his Mom Debbie was just so sweet and helpful too & we really enjoyed talking with her. I hope everyone enjoys this little sneak peak of Austin's senior session. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment