Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bridgett 2011 "BCHS Senior"




OMGosh, this session with Bridgett was just GREAT!!! And first off I wanna apologize for not putting this up sooner. At the time when I was posting her sneak-peeks I was having some technical issues with my blogger page and couldn't get the images to load. SSSSSSooOOOOoo, in the mean time my poor little pea brain just forgot to try it again later. I really didn't mean to skip over you Bridgett, so please forgive me!! LOL!!! She is the most photogenic gal and an absolutely charming person to be around! Not to mention how much she loves being in front of the camera ha,ha,tee-hee,hee!!! We absolutely love it when somebody like her comes along, she was super easy to work with and had soOOOooo many dramatic looks and poses. She was the very first person photographed on our new "TWILIGHT-ish" looking background. Even though I love this black & white one on that background, some of the color ones were good too. But we got a "KILLER" close-up pose of her from that series done in sepia tone....just wait I think she ordered wallets from that one, you'll see what I'm talkin' bout!!! We had a ball and I think she did too! We even had one where she was twirling around in the long black skirt and that was reeeEEEally lots of fun, and in her own words "was soOOoooo Bridgett"!!! And how about the one in the hood??? Isn't that one awesome?!?! I think that was an outfit that her Momma suggested she wear, and a great choice I might add! Almost every single pose in that outfit turned out fabulous, especially with her wearing the red lipstick it added just a touch of drama. If you think these are good wait till you see Part 2 of her "ON LOCATION" session at Carter Caves. And the bad part of it all is I have to limit myself to only 3 poses for the sneak-peeks, that was really hard to do with this session of Bridgett. But luckily they went with another "ON-LOCATION" session as well, so I get to post 3 more from that. Well I hope that everyone enjoys these, and soon she will have her actual wallets to pass out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment