Monday, November 22, 2010

Melissa '11 "BCHS Senior"




Wow, it's amazing how much Melissa looks like her Mom especially in the real pretty close-up one! I just loved,loved, loved the close-up one of her!!! They have the exact same eyes and everything, just different hairstyles & color. Her Mom said she brought in lots of purple and black in her outfits, so evidently that must be her favorite color. And how fun is the little zebra number with the boots???? I missed out on helping Bill with part of her session when another customer came in the studio. Melissa brought in several really neat things for her senior session though! In fact I had a hard time reeling Bill away from the Harley that her Step-Dad was riding!! And she also brought her Mustang to be in some of the poses, and it was a really sharp looking car too (plus her outfit matched her car perfectly)!!! As you all may well know, Bill absolutely loves cars & motorcyles and talking all about that kind of stuff. So I had to sort'a remind him that we were in the middle of a senior session & we were photographing Melissa! LOL!!! For all of the outside poses with cars & such anymore we are really limited on daylight hours after school since the time change. Well I seriously should make an effort to shorten my blogs, since it seems that I have gotten back into my old ways of rambling on & on lately!! I hope that everyone is ready for Thanksgiving and enjoys the time off from school & work, and more importantly the time shared with their families. Enjoy the "SNEAK-PEEKS" of Melissa with many more great images from her session to be shared later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment